Monday, July 22, 2013

 
 
Stedman Family 2013
 
 
 

 
My new bike
 
 
I prayed about getting  a bike. I did not want to take
money from our family budget to buy it. I asked the Lord
to provide it for me , if He wanted me to have it.
So one person gave me some money for  a gift, then the Lord sent me a
babysitting job, then some Avon sales and after all that I was $35 short of the total
needed for this bike. I was scrambling (oh me of little faith),
to find out where I would get the last $35. I was digging around, oh I could sell this and get $15. or this???
Then , I got my commission check from
Avon. Its always weird amounts, like $7.92, or$ 22.37 or $51.09.
This check also was from 4 weeks ago, so when I got it,
I realized, again, that God always takes care of things...
The check was EXACTLY $35.
So here is my lovely new road bike, thanks to the Lord
and John down at Mountain View Cyclery in Hayden ID for selling me a used bike,
in excellent condition.
 
I have not named it yet. My friend Meredith says you should name your bike.
Rachel said I should name it 20 miles, so then I could say, "I rode 20 miles today!!"
LOL Rachel.
 
 
 
 Ironman CDA Update:
I got to meet Meredith Atwood (SwimBikeMom)
 
down at Lake Cda, it was pouring and we got to chat a little.
The day of the race, I went to church , then came out in the afternoon and sat on the corner of Sherman and watched for hours, I missed her when she came
by running.....UGH
So my friend Linda and I went back downtown again at 8pm, and cheered as finishers came by, it was a lot of fun. I went home at 10pm and watched online as she ran to the finish line!!
Great Job , Meredith, You are an Ironman!!!
 
 
 
 BTW: I promised Pastor I would never do an Ironman, well of course, because its on Sunday.
LOL
 

 


1 comment:

Jan said...

Yey! Congratulations on your bike!
Wonderful photo of your family and cute photos of you! Love it when God works things out like that...with a lesson to boot. ;-)

Dec08 whitestuff

Dec08 whitestuff

Followers of annas5bananas