Sunday, October 30, 2011

Things

Things I think about.....

Why I do certain things. Why other people do things. What are we looking for in these things that we do.

Let the peace of God rule in your hearts.

Where will I be in 5 yrs? What will I be doing? What will my children be doing in 5 yrs?
Psalm 78 teach children about God, his strength, his wonderful works.....WHY? That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God.
That they might not be stubborn and rebellious.

I think about that I dont want sin to have dominion over me.

about God's characteristics like, Merciful, Holy, gracious, a strong Lord, a Father, my refuge and my fortress.

That He planted the ear, formed the eye, that He made me and knows my weaknesses.

I think about friends and how God has placed certain people in places for specific reasons- far away ones that I miss, and near ones that I cannot seem to get close to.

I think about traveling to places and how there are Christian people all over this world, that you meet up with them and that its like a big Family reunion. And Family on this earth, that are not saved, that wont be there in Heaven for the reunion.

nov 9, 1992  I got saved.  I am thankful .

I think about babies. I love my children. I am so glad God gave them to me. I love other peoples babies, esp the ones in our church right now...

having clean water to drink.

No comments:

Dec08 whitestuff

Dec08 whitestuff

Followers of annas5bananas