Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kombucha and Kefir






Here is my Kombucha and Kefir. Healthy goodies for my family and for a fraction of the cost at health food stores.












ooops thats 2 gallons of water













3 green tea and 3 black tea bags













One of my Kombucha resources, I found it at a used book store in Oregon.








Kefir is my new experiment. I received some "grains" or starter for it from a friend in Montana. I made a smoothie with some of the Kefir this morning, added a banana and 1/2 cup of blueberries. YUM!!!

I got this from a Kefir website:
Here are some of the known kefir health benefits:






1.Strongest natural remedy against any allergy

2.Strongest natural antibiotic without side effects

3.Treats liver disease

4.Treats gallbladder, dissolves gall bladder stones

5.Clears the body of salts, heavy metals, radionuclides, and alcoholic products

6.Cleans the body of chemical antibiotics

7.Treats kidney stones

8.Good bacteria in kefir are able to fight off pathogenic microorganisms

and other...
















No comments:

Dec08 whitestuff

Dec08 whitestuff

Followers of annas5bananas