Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday Oct 27 School day

Today was one of our best days of school ! So many things made it nice. Rachel is home now. I got up early and read my Bible and then did a 5K walk before breakfast.Everything just seemed to go well. It even went well considering the kids are sick. I have 3 children that are sick, they have the CROUP cough...but they were well enough to do school work and be done by 11:30 am!!
Be sure to click on the link for Currclick, one of my favorite websites to get fun and interesting curriculum for my children and lots of FREE stuff....................

Planner schedule: Prayer and Bible memorization. Mystery of HIstory- Lesson on Sumerians. Phonics/Reading/Spelling and Copywork with E and J. Math with E and J . C and A had Poetry lesson 4 today along with Spelling, Copywork, Reading, Math, History, Science/Health.
Now the boys are outside building something with wood and nails and I am sitting here listening to Rachel play the piano. it is lovely...


















No comments:

Dec08 whitestuff

Dec08 whitestuff

Followers of annas5bananas