Thursday, October 22, 2009

book review The Blood of Lambs

I dont know much how to write a book review. This will be my first one. A friend of mine encouraged me to do it.
I just finished reading The Blood of Lambs by Kamal Saleem. I really enjoyed this book. I was very encouraged to hear about God's working in his life and his salvation thru Jesus Christ. It was convicting to read about the faithfulness of his dear Muslim mother, reading him the Koran and teaching him about special, holy things of God. He explained the mental/emotional/religious connections of the Muslim faith and the terrorism training he received at the ripe old age of 7. It was eye opening, to read about the infiltration that is happening in the good old USA and his prayer at the end "that you never meet a man like me" . Good reading but not for children, there is definitely some very dramatic and violent scenes described in this story.

No comments:

Dec08 whitestuff

Dec08 whitestuff

Followers of annas5bananas