Sunday, October 2, 2011

He does all things well , just different than I think they are going to be done!

So now I am sitting here trying to figure out what to do. Greg had to go away to work in Bellingham. I am depressed and crying about it for 2 days. All the while, I am reading my Bible and the Lord is telling me things like , "Psalm 11:1 In the Lord put I my trust "  and the Lord is always before me my heart is glad , rest in hope   and Let us draw near with a true heart  and more and more . Comfort from the word of God. (Psalm 119: several verses) Monday - I call the man at Discount Tire in San Diego, and explain the situation and he says, thats not my problem, I told your husband not to put it in 4 wheel drive etc etc.
So I am upset, but not distressed. I keep reading Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday- And let the peace of God rule in your hearts  ...... and I keep reading Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ  and more The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? .....the Lord will give strength to his people and will bless his people with peace. More and more , the Lord telling me , "Its gonna be alright. I am gonna take care of you" .
So Thursday afternoon, after getting the ok for AAA to tow my car, I call Discount Tire in Hayden ID. I tell the man who I am and the situation and he says, oh we've  been expecting your call. When can you bring the car in? We are gonna take care of it so you shouldnt have to pay anything.....
Friday morning, I am waiting for the Tow Truck, I leave my kids at home and the Tow TRuck driver Rick , starts loading my car onto his trailer. After explaining my problems, he says Maam they did you wrong. Even my 16 yr old boy knows you dont put mismatching size tires on a 4x4 vehicle. This is bad....So this very compassionate Tow truck driver then tells me I am the 2nd Suburban he has picked up today (its only 8:30 am!!!!!!!) and we have a nice conversation on the way. I think perhaps Rick was an angel. Think I am crazy but here it is. When we get there, he starts telling me, ok Anna now you go in there and dont let them take advantage of you. (he is coaching me!!!) telling me Be Steadfast now, explain your problem and wait for them to take care of it. Be Steadfast....
The manager of Discount Tires here in Hayden Idaho is a really nice man named Mike Jordan, a white guy (LOL) . He takes the car for a ride and knows its BAD. They GIVE US 4 BRAND NEW TIRES for our Suburban (the right size too!! ) Then he gets on the phone with Discount Tires Corporate office and gets them to open a claim to fix the damage done to our car. WOW Praise God!!!!!!!
Then they tell me what mechanic to go to , the Mechanic is a really nice man named John , and he says We're gonna take care of you. The transfer case alone is about $1600 plus labor, plus any other damage there may be. WOW again!!!!!
THEN, Discount Tires COrp calls and says do you have a car to get around with while your car is being worked on?? Well, no I dont since Greg is working over in Bellingham WA right now....So then they make a reservation and PAY for me a rental car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just never thought it was gonna come out like this!!!
So Praise and thanks be to God. I have now been driving a rental car for a week, and they are not done working on my car yet, but it will be soon.
He does all things WELL.
And sends me comfort thru the scriptures, and thru 3 brotherly fellows telling me , its gonna be alright. Were gonna take care of you.


screaming GLORY TO GOD near the John Day River, OR






No comments:

Dec08 whitestuff

Dec08 whitestuff

Followers of annas5bananas