Thursday, April 8, 2010

Strength

In my daily Bible reading, I keep coming across all these verses on Strength....






Psalm 27:1 the Lord is the strength of my life


Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord and be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart, wait I say on the Lord.


Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield: my heart trusteth in thee, and I am helped.


Psalm 28:8 The Lord is their strength and he is the saving strength of his annointed.


Psalm 128:1 Blessed is everyone that feareth the Lord: that walketh in his ways.


Psalm 29:11 The Lord will give strength unto his people: the Lord will bless his people with peace.


2 Chronicles 32:8 but with us is the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles.


Proverbs 31:17 She girdeth her loins with strength and strengtheneth her arms.


Proverbs 31:25 Strength and honour are her clothing: she shall rejoice in time to come.


Isaiah 26:3,4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee because he trusteth in thee.
Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength.


                                                     

No comments:

Dec08 whitestuff

Dec08 whitestuff

Followers of annas5bananas