Saturday, July 18, 2009

long time since I blogged

Its been a long time since I blogged. Its now July and after a long needed break from school, I am starting to think/pray about school this coming year. I have one child that is now graduated from high school and 4 more to go -grades 7,6,3 and 2.

Grade 2 and 3 need some extra help in the reading dept. I watched a video by DianneCraft and got some helpful ideas. http://www.diannecraft.org/ is her website for Right Brain learning etc etc.

Prov 3:5,6 is my goal for choosing curriculum/reading-Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding, in all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths.

2 comments:

just me .... said...

Did you see a doctor about it? The blogging, that is,...LOL

AnnaS said...

haha

Dec08 whitestuff

Dec08 whitestuff

Followers of annas5bananas